Sunday, January 15, 2012

Days 11, 12, 13, and 14

Busy few days around here.  Turned my computer on for the first time today in about 3 days.  Ugh.  Here are some more photos for Project 365.  Nothing fancy, life has been crazy.

Day 11, these boots are made for walking



Day 12, found my old film camera while purging the furnace room.  I am not sure where to get film for it any more.  Anybody interested in buying, also has a Tamron zoom lens.


Day 13, while I was purging the card box, lots of memories in there, I had a helper who decided she wanted to curl up right beside me.  LOL



Day 14, while purging the card box this weekend I came across this card given to me by my dear friend Laurie, months before she passed away, seeing this card brought back a flood of memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment