Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 365 Day 5

A little late in posting this, but this picture was taken last night with my camera phone.  I was at Denise's for a Stampin Up team meeting, and Denise always makes these meetings fun. With serious business talk of course, we also have games, make n takes, show n share etc.  My kind of a business meeting where there is laughter, love, and inspiration, not a stuffy board room where EVERYTHING is sooooo serious and dry.  The theme was "Tea Party" last night as Stampin Up launched their new occasions mini Jan. 1 and they have the cutest tea party stamp set and accessories.  I had to get a shot of the all tea cups and the napkins Denise folded oh so neatly and wrapped with decorative bands made with Stampin Up product of course.  I left the meeting rejuvenated and inspired for some upcoming challenges Denise has given us.  Time to get my creative juices flowing in the studio after a crazy busy month of December.  


1 comment:

  1. Didn't Denise rock that team meeting? I, too, adored the belly bands on the napkins. Love your new blog, Ria. Can't wait to read more on your adventures in photography...

    ReplyDelete